Web Page Visited is Not

Anonymous
Not applicable

Web Page Visited is Not

If I am developing an alert for web traffic. Specifically I want to create an alert for someone who visits over X number of pages on our site in a given time frae, but there are several pages (such as recruitment pages) that I want to exclude from this count.

So....

What happens if I include and "And Web page visited is not F,P,X" operator in my smart list?

Will this exclude any and all visitors to F,P,X from the smart list (which is not what I want), or will it simply not count those page visits?

If it is the former case, can someone suggest an alternate solution?

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Web Page Visited is Not

So, if you use the filter "Visited Web Page is Not X" it will give you everyone who has visited any webpage that isn't X. It will include people who visited X but also visited some other page.

However, if you combine the 3 times constraint with "Page is not X" I believe you'll get all the leads who have visited ANY 3 pages, who have visited at least one page that is not X. Maybe what you want, maybe not.

If I were building this I'd just make sure I have a good scoring campaign that penalizes for visiting recruiting pages and put a score filter on that alert.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Web Page Visited is Not

Eric, I think that is going to work for me. Let me test it and check. Thanks.