Web Page Activity Report for Specific Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Web Page Activity Report for Specific Page

Hi there,

I'm wondering if there's a way to see the total number of visits, clicks, etc for a specific website page (which has munchkin code on it) in a given timeframe. The page is not a Marketo landing page, it is on our main website. From my  understanding, Google Analytics contains this type of information but I wanted to be able to pull additional information directly from Marketo.

Can I set up a smart list and filter by the specific page and timeframe (even if it's not a Marketo landing page)? If so, how?

This question has been asked before, but I didn't see a solution - is there any update?

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Web Page Activity Report for Specific Page

WPA filtered by web page.

Set the report setup date range and the filter date range to be the same.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where do I filter by webpage?

Thanks!

SanfordWhiteman

Add a Visited Web Page filter.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! Is there anyway to pull anonymous and known leads into one report?

SanfordWhiteman

Nope, sorry, this is no longer possible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is another "death of anonymous" feature that is causing us problems. We have segmented (by dynamic language) LPs and now appear to have no way to track the # of anonymous visits to a specific page and segment in Marketo. I assume everyone is now doing this in GA or Site Catalyst? This is a real step back from Marketo - I'm hoping Munchkin V2 might give us some better webpage stats but it doesn't help us right now.

SanfordWhiteman

If you want only anonymous visits, why can't you run a WPA? 

But yes, I'd say most users are emphasizing other services for the anonymous side (I use Clicky myself, longtime fan).