Re: Web Activity in Marketo Sales Insight is Blank for Prospects Who Have Visited Our Site

Will_Sherlin
Level 1

Web Activity in Marketo Sales Insight is Blank for Prospects Who Have Visited Our Site

We are using Marketo Sales Insights in Salesforce to surface activities of prospects for our sales team. For a number of prospects that we are showing as having clicked to visit blog posts on our website, nothing shows up for those prospects under Web Activity. I've looked around the support forum and have seen that for some users the Web Activity pane is buggy in Google Chrome, but I do see Web Activity for many prospects in Chrome. Do people have to stay on the site for a certain amount of time for Marketo to register it as a visit?

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Web Activity in Marketo Sales Insight is Blank for Prospects Who Have Visited Our Site

Do people have to stay on the site for a certain amount of time for Marketo to register it as a visit?

Nope!

How are you proving that the prospects generated web activity (never mind MSI for the moment)? Do you see Visited Web Page in their Activity Log in the Marketo UI?

Will_Sherlin
Level 1

Thanks for the quick response, Sanford. In looking at Activity Logs in Marketo, I'm seeing a "click email" activity type on links that would take the prospect(s) to our website. I do not see Visited Web Page, though. Should I see both if they actually did click the link and land on the page?   

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Should I see both if they actually did click the link and land on the page?

Yes -- so there's something wrong with your Munchkin installation.  If you link to your page I can check it out.

Will_Sherlin
Level 1

Sorry for the delay on this, Sanford Whiteman​. I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue again. Our site URL is 3pillarglobal.com. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.