Re: We want to include a simple poll in the email (1 question with 2 options). Right now I only see poll being integrated in landing pages. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Sherry_Wang
Level 1

We want to include a simple poll in the email (1 question with 2 options). Right now I only see poll being integrated in landing pages. Can anyone help? Thanks!

We are trying to do a poll in an email. I don't see an option to insert poll in email, can only insert poll in landing pages. Does anyone know how to do this?

My poll is very simple:

Which name do you prefer for the platform?

A. xx

B. xx

In addition, we don't want the social link function in the poll..

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Casey_Grimes
Level 10

Re: We want to include a simple poll in the email (1 question with 2 options). Right now I only see poll being integrated in landing pages. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Hi Sherry,

This can be done, but it may not be in as traditional a manner as you'd think. If you make

A. xxxx

B. xxxx

links, you can assign them unique IDs (i.e., <a id="optionA" href="thankyou.html">) that go to a thank you page for voting. From there, simply set up trigger campaigns that listen for email clicks that have those particular IDs and use that as a trigger (so, something like "Clicks Link in Email" with constraint "ID equals optionA") to change a data value on that particular record. You would then simply aggregate the poll data in Analytics (or the analytic tool of your choice.)