We r planning to implementing SFDC functionality where u can purposely relate one contact to several

ajavinash
Level 3

We r planning to implementing SFDC functionality where u can purposely relate one contact to several

We are planning to implementing SFDC functionality where you can purposely relate one contact to several accounts (“Contacts to Multiple Accounts” is what SFDC calls it). 

Can anyone suggest me that how this SFDC changes going to impacts on Marketo (good/bad).

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: We r planning to implementing SFDC functionality where u can purposely relate one contact to sev

While SFDC has the feature to link single contact with multiple accounts (One to many), marketo still does not support this functionality i.e. to marketo the contact will be seem to be linked with only single account (to the primary account), so all the syncs will be done as per the primary account only for example Company name will be synced back to marketo only as per the primary account and not the other related accounts in sfdc. The idea to implement this has been already proposed by Greg along with several sfdc-marketo sync ideas here.

ajavinash
Level 3

Re: We r planning to implementing SFDC functionality where u can purposely relate one contact to sev

Thank you, Darshil. I have seen that post.
I am looking for new updates and other alternative solutions for this functionality.