We are looking for a Survey app that integrates directly to Marketo

Danita_Fleck
Level 2

We are looking for a Survey app that integrates directly to Marketo

We are looking for a Survey app that integrates directly to Marketo. ClickTools does not appear to integrate directly to Marketo. Does Zuant integrate with Marketo for Surveys?
Tags (1)
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: We are looking for a Survey app that integrates directly to Marketo

Would love to know this too!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Following
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Danita - Thanks so much for your question. Yes, this is would be a great integration into Marketo but unfortunately I'm not aware of one that exists as of now. But this is one of our top requested integrations so hopefully there will be one soon!
Danita_Fleck
Level 2

SurveyMonkey integrates directly into Marketo -- we have implemented it, but have not yet completed any surveys in production

Danita_Fleck
Level 2

we're looking at SurveyMonkey Platinum with Marketo Integration but have not yet implemented

Anonymous
Not applicable

Survey monkey is a good option. The other I found on launchpoint was 123 form builder Form and Survey Builder for Marketo – Marketo LaunchPoint 

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

We are currently implementing Gainsight with Marketo/Salesforce which has a survey tool. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Lauren Beth​ -

We're also implementing Gainsight. Are you working on the Marketo integration piece of the project?

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Christina,

Yes I am.  We are getting close to launching with our sales teams and have some very basic trigger/nurtures set to run.  We have a fairly complicated client rep/account structure as a global business so we are starting out very slow.  How are you finding your implementation?

Lauren