Re: Wait step using date token and nothing happens

Dan_Roth
Level 2

Wait step using date token and nothing happens

Hello, 

I encountered this issue in which i am using a date token for a wait step meaning that i am adding a date for a new created field and then there is a wait step that should wait for the date to be reached and to move on with other steps. 

I have already noticed that the campaign needs to be triggered and once i have did this, the leads started going through the step as intended but what about those that were missed because the campaign wasn't triggered. I have tried manually changing the date for that field used in the wait step, setting up something in the future (like 30 minutes) but this not worked, meaning nothing happened, leads did not go through the step. Is there something i am missing?

Thank you,

Dan 

2 REPLIES 2
Carrie_Chandle1
Level 6 - Community Advisor

Hey Dan Roth‌ - Can you add screenshots of your smart list and flow steps? I have a feeling your qualifying trigger in your smart list is what's prohibiting you reaching the people you missed, and you may need to create a batch campaign to catch up. But screenshots would definitely help here.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Add the Campaign is Requested trigger as an additional trigger for this campaign.

Run a Smart Campaign that calls Request Campaign for the skipped leads. Once that (batch) SC calls the second (trigger) SC, you are back in a triggered context.

When done, you can remove the Campaign is Requested trigger for clarity.