SOLVED

Re: Wait step not triggering

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait step not triggering

Hi

I'm trying to set up a campaign where I send one email, wait 3 days and if that email remains unopened send another email, wait 5 days and if the first and second email remain unopen send third email.

I have tested and the second email is delivered but the third email does not trigger.

I have tried many variations to the flow to get it to trigger but have not been able to get it to send.

I can't identify where I'm going wrong.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kellie

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.15.36 am.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Have you reviewed the log of the person running through this test campaign? Are they hitting daily communication limits?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Have you reviewed the log of the person running through this test campaign? Are they hitting daily communication limits?

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is probably communication limits, either that or they are opening either the first or second email.

Can you expand your flow steps so we can see the logic?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory,

Thanks for your response, you were right, they were hitting daily communication limits. Once that was changed the wait triggers worked.

Kellie

Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Great. It's also helpful if you mark an answer as correct when someone has solved an issue so that others know that the question has a resolution. Thanks!