Wait step for nurture stream via Paid Search Campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait step for nurture stream via Paid Search Campaign

I am launching a paid search campaign and I want all paid search form submissions to then enter a nurture stream.

The stream cadence will be set at 1 week for 4 assets.  

However, I want to add a 1 week WAIT STEP (prior to entering stream) for anyone that submits a paid search form (Marketo landing page).

Is this possible....if so, how?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Wait step for nurture stream via Paid Search Campaign

Hi Aram,

You can set the flow with a wait step in the engagement program. As a transition require a trigger to be active, you may use the trigger of filled out form. Engagement programs, like all other smart campaigns have a flow step with an option to add a "Wait step" which should serve your purpose.

Hope this helps!
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Wait step for nurture stream via Paid Search Campaign

Hi Aram, in order to get someone into an Engagement Program, there needs to be a smart campaign that inserts them. I'd put the wait step of one week in that smart campaign, so it should look like:

Smart List: criteria that you've used to designate those who are paid search form submissions

Flow: Wait 1 week, then add to engagement program.

You might also want to put something between the wait 1 week and add to engagement program steps that will check that they haven't done something additional that would warrant them not being added to your engagement program.

Hope this helps!