SOLVED

Wait Step Time-Zone

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait Step Time-Zone

I built a Smart Campaign that had a date wait step between sending emails. The date (and time) in the wait step was in Pacific Time-zone when i built this campaign and got changed to CDT without my knowledge which caused some emails being sent at the wrong time.

Do you know what may have caused the time-zone change in the wait step? Also, are you planning to improve the wait step settings so that I can choose my own time-zone, rather than having to re-calculate date and time.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wait Step Time-Zone

From what I can tell the time zone can not be changed on the wait step, but instead is based on your system time zone.  Did your system time zone change?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I can tell the time zone can not be changed on the wait step, but instead is based on your system time zone.  Did your system time zone change?
Anonymous
Not applicable

When a lead enters a wait step, the flow time stamps when it entered and how long it will stay in there.

At that point the lead is in stagnant, and 'outside' of the flow.

Changes made to the flow will not impact the lead as long as it is waiting.

When the wait expires the lead re-enters the flow, at the step that is numbered 1 higher than the stamp the flow put on it when it entered the wait.