Re: Visits Web Page not being captured

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visits Web Page not being captured

Hello,

I'm testing out a program that relies on a "Visits Web Page" trigger.  I've done some testing and my record doesn't have a Visits Web Page recorded to it. I checked the page and I can see that the visitsWebPage? code is running but nothing is being recorded.  Any suggestions? It's been about an hour since i visited the page (numerous times) and I'm not seeing anything.

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You need to make sure your Munchkin cookie is actually associated with your lead.  I know you probably believe it is associated, but you should run a Web Page Activity report, with Anonymous = Shown set on the Setup tab, to be sure of this.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I did have a problem the other day, which is unresolved, where I was not getting a Visit on a page that I should have -- and I was associated to the cookie since I had other page visits.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Did you verify in the network tab that the call to ​visitWebPage ​was returning a 200?

Browser and network conditions can lead to the call not completing, which is why some people are testing a Munchkin extension I wrote that gives more assurance.

This isn't to say that the Marketo back end can't also have bugs even on a finished call.