SOLVED

Visited Web Page Separate Sessions

Go to solution
Eitan_Rapps1
Level 4

Visited Web Page Separate Sessions

Using the Visited Web Page filter, is there a way I can see number of separate sessions during which someone visited my website, as opposed to just seeing multiple web page visits?

Currently if I use the Min. Number of Times constraint I can see how many pages were viewed at a minimum within a time frame. If someone viewed a minimum of 5 pages it could have all come one after the other.

I want to look at the number of people in the last week who came on a minimum number of sessions to the website - which shows greater interest.

Is this possible?

Eitan Rapps
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Visited Web Page Separate Sessions

Munchkin does not break up sessions from the same browser unless the user has been idle for 2 years (by default).  So it's not so much that you can't report on sessions, it's that multiple sessions does not exist in any practical way.

If you use an enhanced attribution tracking script, you can set checkpoints so that you can indeed see the number of sub-sessions within the same Munchkin session.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I don't think that's possible today.  That is better to get at from Google Analytics but you won't get the individual people data. 

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Munchkin does not break up sessions from the same browser unless the user has been idle for 2 years (by default).  So it's not so much that you can't report on sessions, it's that multiple sessions does not exist in any practical way.

If you use an enhanced attribution tracking script, you can set checkpoints so that you can indeed see the number of sub-sessions within the same Munchkin session.