SOLVED

Viewer specific landing pages

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Viewer specific landing pages

I've got a custom responsive landing page that I'm working on, and there is a couple of small areas that we want to have change based on who is viewing the page (a video and an image).

I've done a few tutorials and they don't seem to fully answer my questions, I've got segmentations, segments and the start of some snippets started but I'm not sure how to reference the content of the snippets in the code of the template I'm building. It seems to make sense when I set up blocks to pull in the snippets using the wsywig editor, but I'm not sure how to make the connection through the template I'm developing.

Thanks for your time,

Steven.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Viewer specific landing pages

Yes, if you are using a "Guided" landing page template, you can make those areas "mktoText" elements. Inside the Guided Landing Page editor, the user can then make that region dynamic and enter different content for different segments.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

In the template, just make the blocks 'editable'. In the WYSIWYG editor, the user will be able to type in the actual content or replace that block with dynamic snippet.

Hope this helps

Rajesh

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Yes, if you are using a "Guided" landing page template, you can make those areas "mktoText" elements. Inside the Guided Landing Page editor, the user can then make that region dynamic and enter different content for different segments.