Re: View Marketo Email

Anonymous
Not applicable

View Marketo Email

Hello! I'm trying to find a way to create an email archive of Marketo emails that other parts of the organization without Marketo access can reference. They need to be able to see a sample of the message with links working. We've tried sending a sample message, converting it to a PDF, and hosting it on our site -- does anyone know of a less cumbersome process to share Marketo emails? Is there a way people without Marketo access can see sample messages in the tool?

12 REPLIES 12
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

nope.

Collect them and send yourself samples.

If they can see the Gallery in marketo, you can try that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Josh. What are you referring to when you say the gallery? Where we host our files an images?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

There is a Template Gallery if you use Email 2.0 and it's only when you open New Email.

Cory_Gabor1
Level 4

Hi Megan,

As Josh stated above, there isn't a way to do that. Below are two ways we help with this.

1) I send samples to myself and then host them in SharePoint (with links working).

2) We created an internal website for sales to access to view all of our campaigns in one spot. This doesn't allow them to click links but they can see every single email, who gets added to that specific campaign, the schedule, pauses, etc.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Cory. What file format are you hosting the email sample in on SharePoint?

Cory_Gabor1
Level 4

No problem, Megan.

We use outlook so I just file > save as > Outlook Message Format - Unicode.

You can also save them as a PDF if you think that would work better for your team.

Yoav_Guttman1
Level 4

wow this sounds interesting - i'd love to know more about this Cory - could be a great virtual marketo user group session!

Cory_Gabor1
Level 4

If you're interested in seeing how we display our campaigns on the website or have specific questions please feel free to message me on LinkedIn. https://www.linkedin.com/in/corygabor/

Julz_James
Level 10

What about downloading the HTML of the email, the files can be viewed online then?