SOLVED

View Influence of Nurturing Campaign on Opportunities

Go to solution
David_Mason1
Level 3

View Influence of Nurturing Campaign on Opportunities

I want to see how many people were influenced by a nurturing campaign, THEN were added to an opportunity. The keyword in the previous sentence is THEN.

Another way to say it is: I want to see who are members of one program, THEN became members of another program.

Is there any way to put a date range on the MEMBER OF filter? Is there a way to chronologically view successes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: View Influence of Nurturing Campaign on Opportunities

So this is a couple of different questions.

• Question 1: you want a smart list of people who reached Success in a Program and now have an Opp?
    • Use Member of Program=Success AND Has Opp=Open/etc after a certain date.
    • In RCE, this is easier with Program Opp Report because you can clearly ask for Opp Created Date+Influence which means the Opp was created because of, or after the Success.
  • Question 2: Members of One Program who later became a member of another program.
    • This could  be easy if you know PRogram B was created later. But maybe you don't.
    • There's no Member/Success Date filter constraint. So if you have RCE, you can do this because Program Membership/Opp reports have Member Date and Success Date. Post this as an Idea if it isn't there already.
  • Question 3: Can you view successes chronologically by date?
    • Not really. I suppose you could use RCE to do this but it would not give you a specific person.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

So this is a couple of different questions.

• Question 1: you want a smart list of people who reached Success in a Program and now have an Opp?
    • Use Member of Program=Success AND Has Opp=Open/etc after a certain date.
    • In RCE, this is easier with Program Opp Report because you can clearly ask for Opp Created Date+Influence which means the Opp was created because of, or after the Success.
  • Question 2: Members of One Program who later became a member of another program.
    • This could  be easy if you know PRogram B was created later. But maybe you don't.
    • There's no Member/Success Date filter constraint. So if you have RCE, you can do this because Program Membership/Opp reports have Member Date and Success Date. Post this as an Idea if it isn't there already.
  • Question 3: Can you view successes chronologically by date?
    • Not really. I suppose you could use RCE to do this but it would not give you a specific person.
David_Mason1
Level 3

Thanks, Josh. Sounds like an upgrade to RCE is optimal.

Thanks again,

David