Videos Just Gone?!?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Videos Just Gone?!?

I have a LP I built with 3 videos embedded. The videos are now gone. The edit page mode still have the squared off sections as if the videos are there but they are definitely gone. was just about to go live and this is a huge setback. Any ideas how this could happen? I dont even trust it will work when I go live with my campaign since I dont know how they could disappear as it is. Thanks
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Videos Just Gone?!?

Could be a caching issue.  Did you try clearing your cache, and/or using another browser?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did that and 1 showed up, Hmmm. If only this Marketo page would load then I could go in and look. Anyone else sick of looking at those swirling circles loading..... ??? 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are your videos hosted?  Can you access them directly on the hosting server or is it having delays displaying them?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Christina,

Not sure where you're hosting your videos, but we may be able to help. Vidyard players can be embedded in Marketo landing pages, and you can upload a video and start embedding it in minutes.

Definitely happy to help, as it sounds like you want to get this page launched ASAP. I'm at jon@vidyard.com!