Vendors to help set-up engagement engine and RCA

Anonymous
Not applicable

Vendors to help set-up engagement engine and RCA

Has anyone worked with a vendor to help them set-up their engagement engine and RCA?

Thanks!

natasha

2 REPLIES 2
Kim_Bodemar4
Level 1

Re: Vendors to help set-up engagement engine and RCA

Hi Natasha,

Thank you for reaching out to the community! At ShowMeLeads we have helped many clients set up and optimize their RCA and engagement engine. We are a Marketo Certified Partner and have assisted hundreds of clients with their Marketo needs ranging from onboarding, optimizing existing functionality, and managing ongoing campaigns and efforts. We'd love to discuss your particular needs and find out more about what you're looking for.

Please give me a call at 408-464-4516 so I can share more about the services we offer and see what best addresses your goals. You can also reach out to me at kim@showmeleads.com. I look forward to talking with you!

Thanks,

Kim

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Re: Vendors to help set-up engagement engine and RCA

Hi Natasha,

I would like to the opportunity to chat with you also. I am currently with DemandSpring and have experience with Engagement Engine and RCA. At DemandSpring, we take a pragmatic approach. We won't try to boil the ocean in a day, nor will we take 6 months to deliver a cursory consulting document. Refreshingly, we strive to deliver meaningful results within 45 days of our initial engagement.

I can be reached at thru phone at 469-235-1737 or email at ashley@demandspring.com.

Thank you.