Values in Pick List

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

Values in Pick List

We updated many of our statuses here recently and we moved old statuses into these new statuses, but the old statuses are still appearing in the filter picklist as being available.  How can i clear out these these values so they go away?

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_Stanton1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Values in Pick List

If they still appear, it might mean one of these two things - the picklist items were not deleted (I am assuming you are referring to a picklist in SFDC) or there are records that have old values. Ex: "apple" is an old picklist item that was deleted, but still appears in the "fruit" field for a number or leads. You can run a smart list to validate that. If that is indeed the case, you can run a smart campaign to change the old value into the new one.

Carrie_Lawson
Level 4

We use Netsuite not SFDC and the values in MK have already been updated to a different value and when i create a smart list to show all those that have the value nothing populates, but the value is still present in the picklist.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Carrie,

in order to make sure, run a lead performance report, grouped by this picklist field.

You may want to wait 24 hours, and if it persists, log a support ticket.

-Greg