SOLVED

Re: Using the duplicate field filter

Go to solution
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Using the duplicate field filter

We've had issues trying to use the duplicate field filter in some smart lists. We're building a smart list with 11 filters, one of which we'd like to be Duplicate Field = Last Name

When saving the list it continues to give us Auto-Save: error

Anyone know if there are limitations on using the duplicate field filter that I must not be aware of?

0EM50000000RR3Y.jpg
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kimi,

I built a quick list to test and it seems that the Duplicate Fields filter cannot be used with Advanced filters.

My guess is that when you get into And's and Or's it get's too complicated because duplicate leads might not meet the same criteria.--still trying to figure out exactly why it wouldn't work though.

My list saved without issue when using All or Any filters.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Kimi,

I built a quick list to test and it seems that the Duplicate Fields filter cannot be used with Advanced filters.

My guess is that when you get into And's and Or's it get's too complicated because duplicate leads might not meet the same criteria.--still trying to figure out exactly why it wouldn't work though.

My list saved without issue when using All or Any filters.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Caleb, we do have a small use of advanced filters in the list, that must be our problem! Thanks! 🙂