Re: Using my.tokens in snippets in LP?

Milana_Petruk
Level 1

Using my.tokens in snippets in LP?

Hi!

I'm trying to use my.tokens in snippets included in Guided Landing Page, but I get no result. 
I still have {{my.Price}} in my LP, but not "$100". So is it possible to use my.tokens in such way?

Maybe I can use some other kinds of variables?

Because variables in snippets work in Emails, but don't work in Landing Pages and I'm afraid that my.tokes too.

5 REPLIES 5
Tracey_Bartz1
Level 5

My Tokens can be used in snippets but you have to make sure that the My Token you are using exists in the program where the guided landing page has been created. 

Milana_Petruk
Level 1

I have tried different ways, but it doesn't work. Here is a list of my actions:

1. I have created Guided LP template with snippet block in Design Studio.
2. I have created Snippet with {{my.Old Price}} and others in html-code. 

3. In Marketing activities in My program I have created My.tokens: {{my.Old Price}} and others.
4. And then in Marketing activities I create LP, select my snippet in it and get "{{my.Old Price}}" text instead of "123" value.

Am I wrong somewhere?

Tracey_Bartz1
Level 5

4. And then in Marketing activities I create LP, select my snippet in it and get "{{my.Old Price}}" text instead of "123" value.

Are you seeing {{my.Old Price}} in the landing page editor or when you preview the landing page? 

Milana_Petruk
Level 1

Yes, in LP editor still {{my. Old Price}}, but now we have checked Preview - and there is value "123". Thank you!

Tracey_Bartz1
Level 5

Just like inserting a token directly into the page, tokens in snippets will display the token name in the editor and resolve to their set values in preview.