SOLVED

Re: Using a form to fill a PDF

Go to solution
LucasDF
Level 2

Using a form to fill a PDF

Hi,

I'd like to know if any of you have already tried to fill a PDF form from a marketo form, let me explain. My company needs some informations from the customer to send a form (filled) to a subvention organisation. I'd like to make it simpler for the people in charge of filling those forms. Would it be possible to create a form that automatically fill a PDF ? I've already created a PDF with spaces to fill in it, can I match it with a form ?

Let me know if you've already tried to do this kind of task,

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Florin
Level 10

We did this in the past for a webinar attendance certificate. We created a personalized landing page in Marketo and linked it to a PDF printing service. Google "form to pdf" or "web to pdf" to see examples.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

We did this in the past for a webinar attendance certificate. We created a personalized landing page in Marketo and linked it to a PDF printing service. Google "form to pdf" or "web to pdf" to see examples.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Expanding on Michael's answer, you might get some pointers from this blog post on PDFMyURL: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Product-Blogs/Use-Marketo-LPs-as-PDF-templates-with-PDFmyURL/ba-p/2438....

While there's no feature within the Marketo platform itself to create a PDF, since you do have the ability to create LPs that contain {{lead.tokens}} you have a number of ways to approach this.