SOLVED

Using REST api ,can we update the lead using lookupfield as leadId insead of email field

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Using REST api ,can we update the lead using lookupfield as leadId insead of email field

Hi,

While i am updateing the lead,i am facing some issue  as i have many leads with same email,hence i want to update the lead using leadid which seems to not possible using Rest API

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Using REST api ,can we update the lead using lookupfield as leadId insead of email field

POST <ep>/rest/v1/leads.json

"action":"createOrUpdate",

"lookupField":"id",

}

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Re: Using REST api ,can we update the lead using lookupfield as leadId insead of email field

Hi Pradeep,

Not being a coder myself I can't fully answer your question. A quick search in the blog posts in the Developers section suggests that this should be possible.

Take a look at this post: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/synchronizing-lead-data-changes-using-rest-api/

Lead ID is one of the default fields in the instance. To find all field names, have a look here: Field Names » Marketo Developers

Hope this helps at least a little.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

POST <ep>/rest/v1/leads.json

"action":"createOrUpdate",

"lookupField":"id",

}