Using Multiple Transition Rules for Multiple Results

Anonymous
Not applicable

Using Multiple Transition Rules for Multiple Results

I am creating an engagement program and I have multiple triggers to do multiple different things.

For a basic example if we identify the time zone of a lead in our "Known" drip, I want it to move to the Know (Time zone Drip) but if they have a score change to 20 or greater, I want them to go into an Engaged Drip (based on time zone)

I have a handful of other actions that would move things to different streams.

Does anyone know if once a stream in a step of the flow if

A.) A lead will not finish the flow because it is no longer a part of the stream once it has been changed in a previous step

or

B.) If there is an option that I can use in the flow that is if stream changed, or if stream is not changed - do nothing - and put my additional rules as other options / does “engagement program stream changed” work as a first option to prevent additional stream changes?

Thank you an advance for any advice!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Using Multiple Transition Rules for Multiple Results

Ryan,

Once a lead meets the transition criteria to go to another stream, it goes there immediately and does not finish the stream it is currently in.

Not sure I understand your second question. If you are trying to prevent someone leaving a stream before they have finished the receiving all content, why not use a 'not sent email' filter on the last email in your stream?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Pierce,

Thank you for getting back to me. just to clarify, once it leaves the stream, by qualifyingin for a stream change, it will not finish the flow in the transition rules? I have multiple steps in the flow of my transition rules that would direct leads to different streams,  and want to make sure that if they qualify for a stream change in step 1 they will be removed from the flow  and not change streams in step 2.

Sorry if I am being confusing, just want to make sure I am setting this up correctly 🙂

Thank you,

-Ryan
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Ryan,

As long as you have the change to the new stream at the end of your flow, then it won't happen until it reaches that point.

Sounds like you are on the right track.