Updating Lead Score when data value changes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Updating Lead Score when data value changes

Hi there, I know how to add or subtract number values in the Lead Scoring field based on "Data Value Changes". However is there an easy way to apply tokens to this field and remove the value that was previously added if data value changes in a particular field more than once ? Please see below for an example:

If Data Value changes in "Company size" to (between 0-100), +100 to "Lead Score"

If Data Value changes in "Company size" to (between 101-200), +200 to "Lead Score"

If my Company size changes to 50 my Lead Score will add 100. However if my Company size changes to 150 after the first change, instead of adding 200 how can I get the value to only add 100, almost as if this was the first change to be made ?

I hope this makes sense, please get back to me as soon as possible as I feel it may be alot of work to set up alot of Smart campaign that queries every possible outcome to increase or decrease the Lead Score based on multiple changes in the same field in a contact record.

1 REPLY 1
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Updating Lead Score when data value changes

In the "Change Score" flow step, you can add a choice. If the lead was in the smart campaign that added the +100, then they will only add +100. The default choice will be to add +200.