SOLVED

Re: Updating Event Member Status

Go to solution
Jeremy_Foote
Level 2

Updating Event Member Status

We use Skype for Business as our webinar hosting platform, which currently does not have a LaunchPoint connector.

For our recent webinar we downloaded our list of registrants from Marketo and manually updated the Status field from Registered to Attended for the appropriate leads. I assumed I could then import this list and the lead data value for Status would be updated from Registered to Attended for the leads on the list. However, when I tried to map the import fields, there is no option for Status, only Lead Status and Status Reason.

Is there some trick for updating Live Event member status with a list? The documentation on this is very thin.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Jeremy,

The easiest way to do this, if you're importing a list anyway, would be to import that list directly into the program itself.  In the third step of this import you will be able to choose the status you want to give to each of these leads.  Keep in mind that only a single status can be given for each import, so if you need to assign different statuses you'll have to do different imports.

John

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

The way that I do this is with a smart campaign.  Smart List will be member of the list, flow action will be to Change program status.

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Jeremy,

The easiest way to do this, if you're importing a list anyway, would be to import that list directly into the program itself.  In the third step of this import you will be able to choose the status you want to give to each of these leads.  Keep in mind that only a single status can be given for each import, so if you need to assign different statuses you'll have to do different imports.

John

Jeremy_Foote
Level 2

John,

Perfect! I was stopping at step 2 of the list import, thinking I needed to align the fields.

You're the man,

Thanks!

Jeremy