SOLVED

Unsubscribe from Email Smart List Filter Not Working

Go to solution
Mike_Mastropaol
Level 3

Unsubscribe from Email Smart List Filter Not Working

Anyone else experiencing an issue using the filter Unsubscribed from Email in a Smart List? I regularly create a simple Smart List to see who unsubscribed from a specific email, just Unsubscribed from Email, select Email is = email name. Always works. 

Today I see the Email Performance Report shows 2 unsubscribes:

Mike_Mastropaol_0-1612297047085.png

The Dashboard for this program shows 2 unsubscribes:

Mike_Mastropaol_0-1612298245818.png

But a Smart List with Unsubscribed from Email, Email is, Email name says 0

Mike_Mastropaol_1-1612298306784.png

Mike_Mastropaol_2-1612298338655.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

Re: Unsubscribe from Email Smart List Filter Not Working

Hello Mike,

Usually, this filter brings you the correct results still can you recheck if the report has the correct email selected and the email is existing as well?

Secondly, we can try under different filters for Was Sent Email and Unsubscribed = TRUE. The Unsubscribe status won't necessarily be True under this email but we'd know about Opt-outs. Then check their activities for verifying which email they opted-out from.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ruchi_Lapran1
Level 4

Hello Mike,

Usually, this filter brings you the correct results still can you recheck if the report has the correct email selected and the email is existing as well?

Secondly, we can try under different filters for Was Sent Email and Unsubscribed = TRUE. The Unsubscribe status won't necessarily be True under this email but we'd know about Opt-outs. Then check their activities for verifying which email they opted-out from.

Hafiz
Level 1

Hi @Mike_Mastropaol ,

I'm facing the same issue here. The filter just doesn't work and it's not due to wrong Smart List logic. I've ensured the right email is selected. 

I've read the solution using "was sent email" and unsubscribed=true. I'm not interested in this. 

If you have an answer to this, please do tell.