SOLVED

Unsubscribe by lead partition

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe by lead partition

I am trying to understand how I can set up our instance to allow a user to unsubscribe from an individual lead partition. I can see how a smart campaign can work for individual lists but a list can easily be missed in the flow. Global unsubscribe works but I am also looking to offer some options.

I offer donuts in exchange for help 🙂
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Re: Unsubscribe by lead partition

Not really sure what your exact question is. Do you want to create multiple unsubscribe pages? Different unsubscribe footers?  Or email preferences, so people can choose which business unit they receive email from? 

Do you have a custom dedupe rules to allow the same email address to exist in each partition? 

Best, 
Jep

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

Not really sure what your exact question is. Do you want to create multiple unsubscribe pages? Different unsubscribe footers?  Or email preferences, so people can choose which business unit they receive email from? 

Do you have a custom dedupe rules to allow the same email address to exist in each partition? 

Best, 
Jep
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response Jep these are great questions. We have set up our workspaces by market, however, there is a significant amount of crossover with regard to leads. I understand we have rules that allow the same email address to exist in each partition. Currently we have one unsubscribe page where a user can unsubscribe globally. I would like to add the option on this page to unsubscribe from a individual partitions but I can't quite wrap my head around how to accomplish this. I am hoping there is an easy way. 

Chat soon,
David

P.S. I owe you donuts!
Anonymous
Not applicable

David, did you get this resoloved?  I would love to hear how you went about it if you care to share.  My email is don.macarthur@landesk.com if you want to contact me directly.

Thanks!

Don