Re: Unsubscribe Rate not Tracking?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe Rate not Tracking?

After running a quick email performance report in Marketo, all of our emails are showing up as having no unsubscribes (see screenshot below):

0EM50000000Qac7.jpg

Does anyone have any ideas as to why these unsubscribes aren't tracking - and if so, what modifications could we make to ensure that they are tracking accurately?

Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5
Sean_McCombs
Level 4

Hi Jonathan,
   Are you using the following solution by chance?

How do I remove unsubscribe text completely from the"Admin -> Email" section?

I
f so the clicking of the unsubscribe links will not be tracked correctly in the email performance report. You will need to create a smart list instead to get those metrics.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sean,

No, we are not using this solution. It appears that our Email Unsubscribe HTML and text is set up normally:

0EM50000000QadA.jpg
Do you have any other ideas why our tracking might be awry?

Thanks!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Has there been any conclusion from this? I too am having the same problem. Using the admin unsubscribe and all I want is that it unsubscribes from the list it was sent from...

i have the email was sent from email address... I don't want it to go to a form that they need to add their email address into as its an extra task I don't feel is necessary.

Kind regards
Matt
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would suggest to create a case with Marketo Support so that we can dig a bit deeper and review the all relevant details of your instance.
Thanks.
Sean_McCombs
Level 4

I would suggest to create a case with Marketo Support so that we can dig a bit deeper and review the all relevant details of your instance.
Thanks.