SOLVED

Unsubscribe All field to uncheck/manage other subscription fields - can I do this in Forms 2.0?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe All field to uncheck/manage other subscription fields - can I do this in Forms 2.0?

We have a custom subscription center that has various options for subscribing to newsletters or by topic. This also has a field that is an Unsubscribe All field that if checked, will then uncheck all the other fields. This was built in the original Marketo form functionality with custom java script (for both the rich text headers and controlling the unsubscribe all functionality).  I built this in November, and we want to put it live now.

I wanted to possibly re-create this form in the Forms 2.0 editor, but I cannot figure out how to mange the Unsubcribe all.  I also didn't see how to use a single checkbox to control subscriptions (checked is Yes, unchecked is No) rather than having two checkboxes labeled Yes and No. 

The page to view is here:  http://offers.keynote.com/subscriptioncenterjavatest.html

This page is NOT live yet, but the page is there for you to see what I'm trying to accommplish.  If you check some of the subscriptions and then check the Unsub All check box the others will become 'unchecked'. 

Can anyone provide some insight into how to do these two things in Forms 2.0, or should we simply go live with our "old" version?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe All field to uncheck/manage other subscription fields - can I do this in Forms 2.0?

Hi Jennifer,

Good question. Forms 2.0 will not be as advanced as what you've set up here.

You've likely made a bunch of edits to the HTML outside of form and pasted it into the landing page as a HTML block anyway, so I'd just go with what you have.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe All field to uncheck/manage other subscription fields - can I do this in Forms 2.0?

Hi Jennifer,

Good question. Forms 2.0 will not be as advanced as what you've set up here.

You've likely made a bunch of edits to the HTML outside of form and pasted it into the landing page as a HTML block anyway, so I'd just go with what you have.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Charlie. 

As an FYI, I also just heard back officially from support and they confirmed it is not possible in Forms 2.0 without custom code. Going to make a suggestion and/or request for docuemntation on how to do this, but we'll go with what we have for now! Will put link to suggestion here so anyone reading this can 'like' it.
Anonymous
Not applicable

idea to update Marketo Master documentation around subscription center is here: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000JhZpAAK  if anyone wants to "like" it!  Thanks.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds good, nice work Jennifer. Liked it.