SOLVED

Unique metrics

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unique metrics

Hi All,

When creating an Email Performance report I've noticed that it provides you with metrics such as Clicks, Clicks%, Opens, Opens %, etc. But these are total Clicks and Opens. Is there any way to get these metrics outside of RCE? If not I will move this to Product Ideas.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Unique metrics

The numbers contained in the Email Performance Report are unique metrics.  The Email Link Performance report, on the other hand, includes ALL clicks when looking at the numbers in the "Click" column.  These are not unique.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13

The email perf report in Marketo provides this.

the RCE version of the report displays unique clicks by person, so it is slightly different.

Did you have a different use case?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

So in Email Performance reports, Opened and Opened% are unique opens? I think these are totals?

Thanks,

Dan_Stevens_

The numbers contained in the Email Performance Report are unique metrics.  The Email Link Performance report, on the other hand, includes ALL clicks when looking at the numbers in the "Click" column.  These are not unique.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you handle non-unique?

Dan_Stevens_

You can get this using RCE.  But why would you want to know every open, every click in a report like this, where there's no correlation to unique users?