Re: Unique Views on Landing Page

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unique Views on Landing Page

Hi there,

I'm wondering how I can see the unique views on my landing pages rather than total views as, currently, this is massively skewing our results. For example, if I have 1 visitor to my landing page - but that visitor lands there 10 times, it's showing as 10 visits within my report when, really, I want to see it as 1.

Please could someone offer some support/advice for this situation?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Mel_Dadoly
Level 4

Hi Jade,

One option for this is to create a smart list looking for leads who visited that landing page. Be sure to include leads who are anonymous and that should give you a good idea of how many unique views your page has.

The list would look something like this:

Advanced Logic - 1 AND (2 OR 3)

Filters:

Visited Webpage is "Your Page"

Is Anonymous - True

Is Anonymous - False

Cheers,
Mel

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you, Mel - sorry, I should have specified; what if I want to see this for all landing pages? I.e. - a landing page performance report - rather than one specific landing page?

Thanks again!!

Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Jade,

What you're trying to do is leverage a Marketing Automation tool for web analytics purposes.

Personally I prefer to analyze website behavior with a dedicated web analytics product. You can even log events like form fills in Google Analytics to filter behavior on. Take a look at this slideshare: Marketo: hands on with Google Analytics

Hope this helps.

Tom_Kerlin2
Level 8

I can't find "Is Anonymous" - True/ False filter...Is this still an option?

Tom Kerlin
Jim_Thao7
Level 9

the "Is Anonymous" filter was removed back in February I believe

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is no report that shows unique views to my knowledge