Unexplained Changes to Company Web Activity Reporting

Kevin_Romeis
Level 2

Re: Unexplained Changes to Company Web Activity Reporting

They stlll havent closed my case, so I would guess they are continuing to work on it as it is better today than the past week or so.

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I asked for an update yesterday and engineering identified the issue but they're still trying to make a fix for it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I noticed the same problem as of 9/29. Submitted a support case. Thanks for posting so we would all know we are not in it alone.

ChristinaZuniga

UPDATE: Yesterday support accidentally closed my ticket but their mistake got me a status update. According to my support person, "Our engineering team has confirmed that they have fixed the issue that was causing incorrect information to display under Company Name and Inferred Company or ISP for anonymous web activity as of 10/5. They are also working on a retroactive patch to fix the anonymous visitor data for the visitors between 9/27 and 10/4. Let me know if you are still seeing any incorrect data coming in after 10/4, or if you have any further questions about this."

My report looks fixed but I turned a subscription on for just me to test. In case anyone else had their ticket closed without an update like I did, it might be fixed (but not retroactively fixed).

Kevin_Romeis
Level 2

As of this morning this is broken again for us.  We only see IP addresses again

Dan_Stevens_

Same here:

pastedImage_0.png