Re: [Unbounce] manual input in the form vs integrating from the platform

Yuree_Suh
Level 1

[Unbounce] manual input in the form vs integrating from the platform

Hi Sanford Whiteman‌,

I've added some hidden fields in the form + inserted snippets for mktoReferrer and munchkin code into Unbounce LP's javascript file as per your instruction but confirmed no lead info (test account) is coming through to our Marketo campaign.

Conscious there's this integration solution offered by the platform, I tried this avenue which again stumbled across this problem where I cannot seem to find equivalent value from our existing Marketo fields which should theoretically be there(see image attached herewithin).

May you please spare 30mins sometime next week to give another crack?

pastedImage_1.png

8 REPLIES 8
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Can't see the image. Pls remove the attachment completely (not all users can see them) and paste the image directly into the editor.

Yuree_Suh
Level 1

Updated. Thanks!

SanfordWhiteman

But your screenshot shows the half-baked/broken "integration" -- that's the exact thing you need to turn off to get proper events and session tracking in Marketo!

It's impossible to even start from this point and do a correct implementation.

Next week perhaps we can share some time, but as usual it's more urgent that I describe the right method on the blog, which curiously still hasn't happened despite tens of posts in the meantime.

Yuree_Suh
Level 1

Hi Sanford,

Just following up on this. I will need to get the page live by the end of this week if you can please help ensuring forms are working....

Many thanks,

Yuree

SanfordWhiteman

We can do a screenshare. I happen to be around starting in about 15m if you are.

Yuree_Suh
Level 1

Yes please. May I please grab details? which platform am I supposed to log into?

SanfordWhiteman

On this JoinMe at 00:40 Eastern.

Yuree_Suh
Level 1

Thanks Sanford for your reply. May I ask when & where I can expect to see the blog?
In the meantime I will clone this LP without even an attempt to go to that integrations page.

Please let me know which day/time works for you next week - if that's doable for you.