Unapprove and Re-approve an Email Program

Unapprove and Re-approve an Email Program

Hi,

If I have an email program approved the day before the drop date and the same day of the drop date I unapprove it, make some changes and re-approve it again some minutes before the scheduled hour, will the email be sent out normally? Does the system need some time to proceed the email before sending it out? If so, how much time? Does anything change if I have "head start" selected?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Srinivasan_Moha
Level 1

Re: Unapprove and Re-approve an Email Program

Hello Idoia,

Thanks for posting question on Approve and Re approve.

Yes, Marketo have benchmark of 15 minutes before we need to do make changes on our email and ensure email should sent out to anticipated recipients also if we selected the option "Head Start" it will ensure that program will begin processing approximately 12 hours prior to the scheduled time. Once processing starts, the program is locked.

Kindly let me know if you need any clarifications on this. Thanks!

Thanks for your answer! Then if I have "head start" selected and I unapprove it and approve it again less than 12 hours before the drop date, would the email be sent out normally or should I wait another 12 hours?

thanks.

Srinivasan_Moha
Level 1

I presume if we do make changes less than 12 hours before the drop date then definitely email will reach out to recipient without any issues.