Re: Unable to see existing audiences in Facebook AdBridge

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unable to see existing audiences in Facebook AdBridge

Hi there

We have a number of different clients who use Facebook lead ads and we have set up all their integration identically, and using the same Facebook full admin permissions.

I am having difficulties with our newest lead ad client - I can push a smart list from Marketo into their Facebook account, however if I ever want to write to the same audience (i.e. update it) like we do with other clients, it doesn't show ANY existing lists in the drop-down, and the only option is '+ Create New Audience'.

I have tried pasting the name of an existing, previously uploaded list from Facebook, but it won't let me and says that the audience already exists in Facebook. This doesn't make sense - if the list exists and Marketo knows, then why isn't it showing in the drop down?

I'm wondering whether it is something to do with Facebook visibility permissions, but I can't find a single thing in Facebook that affects it. Any help much appreciated - my request for Marketo support wasn't particularly helpful, and the case hasn't been resolved, answered or even closed by the Support rep.

Many thanks,

Diana

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Diana,

Just wondering if you got the issue resolved? As I have a similar question.

Cheers,

Vibha.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't had any resolution to the problem yet, but I finally managed to have a call with Marketo support to troubleshoot the issue on Monday - I'm waiting to hear back from them regarding a solution. I will post again when I hear more! 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool, Thanks Diana - will look forward to the update.

Diana_Watts3
Level 3

We have now done further post-call testing at the request of Marketo Support, with no apparent issues found around the permissions in Facebook. Support are now reconvening to continue their investigations... I will keep you posted. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Diana, Will look forward to your update.

Q. Have you tried pushing leads to more than 2 ad accounts via ad-bridge? We are unable to do so atm, even though all ad accounts have admin level access.

Diana_Watts3
Level 3

We have multiple clients set up and using AdBridge, but haven't had any issues in pushing leads - we just can't add to existing audiences, or see any of them.

If I log into Marketo for client A, I can see every single audience for clients A, B, C, D etc. But if I log in as client B (which is the one I've got the issue with), I can't see any audience at all. Nothing. Not even their own audiences, let alone anybody else's.

Fingers crossed we can get resolution soon - I've tried pretty much everything from this end, so it's in the hands of Marketo now!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, we have that issue too - unable to see any existing audience in the drop down - tested few things but didn't work.

Additionally we are not being able to push to multiple ad accounts - have raised a ticket.

Keep us posted

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Vibha

I've had an update from Marketo support - hopefully a solution is on its way!

Thank you for your patience in this matter. Our Tier 3 team have escalated to our Engineering team in which they have found a timeout in the custom audience list loading. Therefore, they are now in the process of developing a patch to rectify this. I will update you again once the patch has been tested and deployed.

Thanks

Diana

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yay - thanks Diana!

Hopefully they can deploy the patch soon - then they might be able to do the same for us.

I was wondering if it times-out after 'x' number of existing audiences or its unlimited (as it should be).

I will so look forward to your next update.

Cheers,

Vibha.