Unable to batch re-approve landing pages after changes made to a form

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Unable to batch re-approve landing pages after changes made to a form

One of the nice features after making a change to an email or landing page template, is the ability to click on the "email" or "landing page" folder in Design Studio and sort the list by template name so that you can re-approve any page or email based on that template (instead of having to go into each program and do this manually).  But this feature isn't available when making a change to a form.  Am I missing something or should I add a new Idea around this missing feature?
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unable to batch re-approve landing pages after changes made to a form

Hi Dan,
As they cannot be used by themselves, forms do not need to be approved. You can put forms on landing pages without approval and only the landing page will go into draft mode when the form is edited. 

Will
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

And this makes it even more imperative that we should be able to approve the pages where the forms are used from a central interface. Not sure why this is not an option. What do mean that "forms cannot be used by themselves"? Either can email or landing page templates.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Dan — I'm assuming you've moved on but I just found a bit of a work-around to this while researching the very same question and thought I'd share it.

While you still can't sort by list of Landing Pages by "Form" when looking to batch approve, you can sort by "last updated".  Sort by most recent here.  All landing pages using the form that you've just re-approved will be the most recent in this list, making it easly to select them all and approve.

Mike