SOLVED

URL Details for Sales - best way?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

URL Details for Sales - best way?

I'd like to subscribe our salespeople to a daily Web Activity Report for any page (except unsubscribe). They'll want to see the URL detail, but if they don't have a Marketo account they won't be able to click through from "page views" and see this information, correct?

I've thought about creating an interesting moment for "visits any web page," but I doubt our reps would go in and subscribe for each of their accounts.

Anyone have thoughts as to the easiest way to accomplish this? Much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: URL Details for Sales - best way?

Hi Robin,

1. indeed, without an access to Marketo, your sales will not access any report in Marketo
  2. I really suggest you do not create an interesting moment for each web page visit. You will not be able to render in a report anyway, but you will completely overstock your interesting moments listing

In fact, there is not much of a possibility here, unless you use a third party reporting software that extracts the data and displays it to a broader audience.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Robin,

1. indeed, without an access to Marketo, your sales will not access any report in Marketo
  2. I really suggest you do not create an interesting moment for each web page visit. You will not be able to render in a report anyway, but you will completely overstock your interesting moments listing

In fact, there is not much of a possibility here, unless you use a third party reporting software that extracts the data and displays it to a broader audience.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Greg. That's what I feared.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Your welcome. Pls mark is as answered.

-Greg