Re: URGENT: REMOVE PEOPLE

Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

URGENT: REMOVE PEOPLE

HI Everyone,

Urgently need help to remove some people from a campaign.

Program:

pastedImage_4.png

I add new members each week. I have to remove some people as well based on certain rules in Smart Campaigns..

pastedImage_0.png

I don't know what to add in Flow step...

I want people who are in these smart list to be removed...or paused...

Note: please don't talk about engagement programs here as this is not engagement program.

FLOW:

pastedImage_1.png

I think in flow step i say "Not in Program".

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
Michael_White
Level 5

If you want to remove them from the Program -- meaning move their Program Status back from it's current value to empty, you want to use the "Change Program Status" flow step, and set the new value to "Not in Program". If you're using Program Status as the primary building block for your audience, that should be sufficient.

If you want to remove them from a Smart Campaign in which they've already entered the Flow stage, you want to use the "Remove From Flow" step instead, and define the Smart Campaign you wish to remove them from.

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Alternatively -- If the 'removal' is intended to STOP ALL EMAILS FOR ALL TIME from this specific program, you should create a static suppression list and add users to it, then apply a "not member of list" for your suppression list for your email send smart campaigns. If you really just want them out of the program itself, Michael White​'s answer is the way to go.

Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Great @ Chris and Michael. This is definitely very helpful!

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Hi Nimisha,

Glad we could help! If my response helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as correct so that the thread shows up as 'resolved' in the community.

Thank you!
Chris