Two columns Forms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Two columns Forms

Hi all Marketo users, 

I would like to insert a text just near my Marketo Form? 
I can insert some text but it seems I could not have two elements at the same level.. 

Could someone help me? 
Anne-Cécile
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Re: Two columns Forms

Hi,

You can certainly add two elements at a same level, for 2 columns form. All you need to do is insert a rich text field(if you want some text to appear at a simiar level of a field) and drag and drop it to a required position. It works.

Here's a snapshot
0EM50000000RgTH.jpg

Hope that helps!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alok, 

Thanks for your quick answer. 
Indeed, I tried to position  two Rich Text at the same level, it works. But, the issue is when I want to position a Rich text near  Labels and field. I can not drag and drop.

Does it work for you? 

Thanks
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

I assume you need a lesser space between the rich text and the field. However, the length(width) of the field is adjustable, and the drag and drop will position an element, just next to the field. The Label and Field are selected together. However, if you want the text to move/appear closer to the Label(which may appear a bit far away if your field has a bit more width), you can resize the field. This shall bring the text closer to the label. That being said, the text still remains at the same distance from the field as earlier.

You can try like this;
1. Drag and drop the rich text
2. Resize the filed with the icon highlighed in red below

0EM50000000Rhs7.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for it, I resolved the issue! 

Anne-Cécile