SOLVED

Re: Turning an engagement program off

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Turning an engagement program off

Does anyone have experience turning an engagement program off? We are looking to essentially pause two streams from going out over the holidays. If I turn them off, does this mean no emails will go out, or just that no one new will be added to the programs (but contacts already in the streams will continue to get emails)? 

Also are there any complications with turning them back on that we should be aware of? Will they operate as normal when turned back on (no one getting duplicate content, etc)?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you turn it off there will be no future casts based on the frequency/date you set up and no emails will go out untill you turn it back on.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you turn it off there will be no future casts based on the frequency/date you set up and no emails will go out untill you turn it back on.
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Great question, was wondering the same. A follow up... so say my stream runs a cast today, and is set to run every 4 weeks. I pause it tomorrow for 2 weeks. When I turn it back on is my next cast approx 2 weeks out? Or 4?
Anonymous
Not applicable

when you turn it back on it will go that week...