Re: Trying to move program to a new workspace and getting system error: Rule is incomplete, 'Webform ID is ..." requires a value

Jennifer_Braath
Level 2

Trying to move program to a new workspace and getting system error: Rule is incomplete, 'Webform ID is ..." requires a value

I am trying to move a folder with a program to a new workspace. I have

• Cloned and shared the templates with the workspace in the design studio
  • Removed the associated local assets from the smart campaigns and assets in the program
  • Have worked through a few other error messages as well

however I am not able to get through this system error.

pastedImage_1.png

I don't know how to troubleshoot this error message. I am guessing the webform it is referring to is the subscription center form since that is the program I am trying to move, but I'm not sure what to do next.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jennifer

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: Trying to move program to a new workspace and getting system error: Rule is incomplete, 'Webform ID is ..." requires a value

Jennifer_Braath
Level 2

Thanks Chris.

I have removed all references to the form in the design studio.  When I look at the form in design studio, it says Used By = 0 (not used).

Other ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is caused by filters or triggers that have blank values. e.g. Member of List BLANK , Was sent Email ... BLANK .

This usually happens when before removing users remove the values so as not to get other errors as this asset is been used by etc...

You should try removing those filters and triggers.