Trying to create a score for "Visits Web Page"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to create a score for "Visits Web Page"

I'd like to exclude my home page from the options, as well as several other pages (e.g. careers, login, etc.)

So - I make the trigger
Visits Web Page is not  (my home page URL) - the trgger fails and says "invalid value for webpaage - (homepage URL) not found"

I've tried multiple ways to do it - including typing in the URL with and without the HTTP.  I've also copied and pasted my home page URL directly into the trigger field.

What am I doing wrong?

If I can get the "is not" home page trigger to work, then I was thinking of adding a second trigger (as people often visit the other pages directly).

So the first one would be

Visits Web Page is not "home page"
OR
Visits Web Page not contains (login, careers, etc)

Does this logic make sense?

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Trying to create a score for "Visits Web Page"

You can do this 2 ways you can exclude them in the Smartlist and then change score based on visiting a webpage or allow everyone in and then change their score with a choice of "not contains". 

Since you are having problems with it I would suggest using the trigger in your smartlist. Instead of pasting in the url let the dropdown list populate and choose it from the list as shown below. 

0EM50000000RWVd.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is a better view of the same thing but going into the multiple value selector: 
0EM50000000RWVi.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I tried that, but my home page is not populating in the drop down list. 

I can find other web pages, just not my home page. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

It does not show all the links it only populates a sample set. Put in your url like this: 

www.wealthengine.com

Do not use the http!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeffrey,  but when I type it in just like that - I get the "Invalid Value for web page" error.  I'm thinking I must be missing munchkin code on the home page or something. 

I really appreciate your trying to help me 🙂