SOLVED

Trigger off of new SFDC user?

Go to solution
Scott_Daily
Level 3

Trigger off of new SFDC user?

I'm looking to automate our internal new employee welcome email. This email goes to every new employee and explains a bit about the company, resources to go through on their first day and other helpful tips and links.

The issue is, I can't seem to determine a trigger that will allow this to be automated. My current thought is that every employee gets a SFDC log-in for Chatter, but still having trouble to determine the appropriate trigger.

Has anyone created internal triggered campaigns? Any other successful ways of automating onboarding messaging for new employees?

Appreciate the insight!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Trigger off of new SFDC user?

I don't believe there is a trigger like that at all.

You could add the person manually as a lead to a list and have it to Added to List and send the info off. The other way is to have a special list or lead partition and run internal emails from there.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I don't believe there is a trigger like that at all.

You could add the person manually as a lead to a list and have it to Added to List and send the info off. The other way is to have a special list or lead partition and run internal emails from there.
Scott_Daily
Level 3

Thanks, Josh. Yes, definitely seems like we'll need to add another step. Appreciate the recommendation!