Trigger Campaigns not triggering

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trigger Campaigns not triggering

Hey Everyone,

It appears our trigger campaigns have stopped working.

This is a lead that came in through a form fill. As you'll see, there was an interesting moment captured. This also triggered our trigger campaign for setting up a new lead's email preference center.

pastedImage_0.png

This is another lead that came in via the same form, but there's no interesting moment captured and the preference center trigger campaign never occurs. This person also completed our Step Two Questions, but that trigger wasn't activated by that either.

pastedImage_1.png

I've checked and it looks like none of the triggers we have set up are currently working. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Trigger Campaigns not triggering

HI John,

do you have workspaces and partitions in your instance ?

This typically happens when an existing lead  belonging to a partition P1 fills out a form in a workspace W2 that does not have access to partition P1, but to a Partition P2 instead. The lead in P1 registers the FoF but the smart campaign in W2 does not fire. And this is expected behavior.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Greg,

Thanks for the quick reply. No, we don't use workspaces and partitions in our instance.

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Other possibility, check the qualification rules of your triggered SC. Anything else that "every time" might prevent the SC to fire if the person has already filled out that form.

Can you please also display a screenshot of your smart campaign smart list?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greg,

The trigger campaigns have started working again. The leads that came in while they weren't working are showing the campaigns, but the campaigns aren't hyperlinked as they usually are. I'm wondering if someone from Marketo did something in response to the ticket I submitted, but I haven't heard from them.

pastedImage_0.png

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

This is really weird. The only situation I have seen this is when the smart campaign has been deleted.

I am afraid only the support can help here.

-Greg