Trigger Campaign for Not Opened Email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trigger Campaign for Not Opened Email

Hi All,

I want a smart campaign for the scenario, when a user doesn't open an email for an entire day, we send him the same email the next day.

I wanted to set a trigger campaign for this scenario so that for every lead on not opening a particular email in Smart List , I set sending the same email on Flow of the campaign.

Could you guys suggest me an appropriate trigger strategy to achieve the same? If there is an efficient way of achieving this via Batch Campaigns (since I see a filter titled 'Not Opened Email' in Inactivity filters) , what is the perfect way in setting this batch campaign up ?

Thank You All !

1 REPLY 1
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Re: Trigger Campaign for Not Opened Email

Hi Prabash,

As you might have expected it's impossible to trigger off of behavior NOT done.

What CAN do is setup a Smart List triggering off the email being delivered. In the Flow Step you can wait 24 hours and send the email IF the previous email was not opened.

If you want to limit this to 24 hours you could create a separate Smart List where you only have people who opened the email in the past 24 hours.

In your Flow Step you would then send the email if NOT member of Smart List (the separate one).

Does that make sense?