SOLVED

Trigger Campaign based on Number of People in Static List

Go to solution
Ryan_ZAKSZESKI
Level 2

Trigger Campaign based on Number of People in Static List

I have an RSVP landing page for an event and we only have limited space available.  I want to trigger acceptance emails to the first X people, wait list emails to the next Y people, and RSVP declined emails to the remaining Z people.  FYI - the RSVP's are coming through an integration with Instapage, so they are getting added to my Marketo instance via a static list.

Does anyone have a solution to this?  Maybe you have some ideas Grégoire Michel​??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Trigger Campaign based on Number of People in Static List

The only way to do this is via a webhook that maintains the shared counter.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SanfordWhiteman

The only way to do this is via a webhook that maintains the shared counter.

Ryan_ZAKSZESKI
Level 2

Thanks Sanford Whiteman​.  I just saw some more posts now that seem to have the same answer (I wasn't using the right terminology to search at first).  It looks like FlowBoost from Etumos can help achieve this and it's free for "light" use.  I need this for one very small program (fewer than 50 people expected to be in the program).  Do you think this can be done at no cost relatively easily with that tool?

SanfordWhiteman

Do you think this can be done at no cost relatively easily with that tool?

Sure... FlowBoost Community (the free level) is 100K calls/mo so you're not going to run out on that side.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Ryan,

Nice meeting you there. Webhooks are the  solution but need to be agreed upon with your Center of Expertise and might go beyond your current pilot scope. We can deal with this offline.

-Greg