SOLVED

Re: Trello/Marketo Integration

Go to solution
shannonhsmith
Level 1

Trello/Marketo Integration

My team uses Trello to manage our campaign planning. We have one board with cards for each campaign. Each campaign card contains email, landing page, and social assets. I am wondering if anyone on here has integrated Trello and Marketo for campaign planning/execution.

The only integration literature I can find relates to how Trello/Marketo integrate as it relates to passing info on new leads. Does anyone have experience with my use case detailed above?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I am not aware of such an integration. You probably want something similar to Jeto or what knak built.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
adrianfraguela
Level 3

@shannonhsmith would you be wanting to send Trello card data to Marketo so it creates the emails, LPs etc? Just trying to understand the flow you are wanting.

shannonhsmith
Level 1

We're trying to link Trello and Marketo to share drafted Marketo emails, landing pages within Trello directly. We work with various marketing stakeholders that approve assets by card.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I am not aware of such an integration. You probably want something similar to Jeto or what knak built.