Re: Tradeshow app

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tradeshow app

I'd like to hear from anyone thats used the marketo app for tradeshows and how you liked it
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very Cool. The best part is being able to send Alerts/Tasks to the lead/contact owner in real-time when someone is being signing in. If the Account Owner is away from the booth or engaged with an unqualified prospect on the show floor, they get an alert telling them that one of their key contacts has just turned up at the booth. Also booth traffic goes automatically into a Salesforce campaign that all of the Sales People at the show can see in real-time. This way they are getting much deeper into the revenue cycle face-to-face vs. working via email when the show is over...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!  We're looking forward to using it!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Works great and we can add hot new leads right on the show floor.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We did a boat event on the Thames where we had a 10 minute window to get everyone checked in & on the boat. Checked in 300 people and the launch went without a hitch. It's a nice app. I think it's a little narrowly focused not allowing you to add additional fields, but over all well worth the free functionality.
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I agree with everyone.

be sure to test it ahead of time so you know how it works and what it's limitations are.