SOLVED

Re: Tracking website visits and link clicks

Go to solution
Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Tracking website visits and link clicks

Hi,

I have a non Marketo landing page that is being added to an email. Then people visit the landing page and fill out form (non marketo form).

Email was created and sent via Marketo.

Is there any smart campaign to track the visits and clicks on this landing page. Even if I know these xyz no of people visited I am good with that info. If they clicked on a link...can I track that?

Please see below:

pastedImage_0.png

2) I want to find out how to get rid of these red lines? What to enter in the LINK NAME?

3) Is there a way to integrate social media campaigns into existing campaigns? or is it possible to include google adwords into campaigns in Marketo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Create smart campaigns to track conversions for your channels

facebook lead ads forms:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Adwords conversions:

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

Adbridge:
see docs Create a Custom Audience in Facebook - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You must be running Munchkin on the target page to capture Visited Web Page or Clicked Link on Web Page activities.

Please split your other questions into additional threads instead of piling them into one, which makes it impossible to log multiple correct answers.

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Is there any smart campaign to track the visits and clicks on this landing page.

Without munchkin script on the page, no you can not.

Even if I know these xyz no of people visited I am good with that info.

You can use email link clicks as a proxy for who's visited webpage, but it will be inaccurate due to link scanners

I want to find out how to get rid of these red lines? What to enter in the LINK NAME?

Your link names are correct, but Marketo's type ahead only works if the page is munchkin tracked and has had at least 1 visit

Is there a way to integrate social media campaigns into existing campaigns? or is it possible to include google adwords into campaigns in Marketo?

Not clear as to what you want to achieve, please explain. Facebook lead ad forms? adwords utm conversion tracking? adbridge custom audience retargeting? reporting?

Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Hi Jay Jiang,

Yes it is related to

Facebook adwords UTM conversion tracking

Adbridge custom audience retargeting

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Create smart campaigns to track conversions for your channels

facebook lead ads forms:

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

Adwords conversions:

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_4.png

Adbridge:
see docs Create a Custom Audience in Facebook - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Thank you Jay!