Re: Tracking an Embedded Survey Monkey Survey

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tracking an Embedded Survey Monkey Survey

I'm trying to develop a drip smart campaign to direct customers to fill out a survey.

So far I have embedded a survey from Survey Monkey in a Marketo landing page. Also I have set up a nurture campaign to send out a series of 3 emails (about a week apart) linking to the landing page.

I want to be able to remove any customer that  fill out the survey from the nurture campaign in order to prevent them from getting the rest of the emails. I think I have to create a 2nd smart Campaign for the people who have filled out the survey. This smart campaign will remove the people who have submitted the survey from the original campaign.

How would I define the smart list for the 2nd campaign to only add people who have completed the survey? Is there a way to track who submits a Survey Monkey survey?

Thanks a lot!
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, you have the right idea:

Set the Remove Campaign to do this:

Smart List: Trigger: Fills Out Form is X on Page Y 
Flow: Remove from Campaign A (consider doing Add to List "Completed Survey" if you want)

I'm not quite sure about knowing when the person complete the whole survey. Check if there's a webhook or SOAP API that will work.

Anonymous
Not applicable

But the form is embedded. How can you track activity for an embedded survey?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Having the same problem...seems like the best workaround would be putting a field-less form at the end of the survey (just a "Done!" or "Submit!" button), but I'm guessing the embedded survey already has one of those...